Hello lovelies! I was recently nominated for my first award, the Liebster award! Thank you to beautyholics101 for the nomination, it means a lot! Check out their blog and follow them for fab beauty and makeup reviews!
• Acknowledge the person who nominated you and share their blog
• Share 11 facts about yourself
• Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
• Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you like
• Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
• Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated
11 Facts About Me
1. I’m a dog groomer and have been for just over a year now. I absolutely love my job. I adore animals and feel grateful that I get to work with them everyday, especially mans best friend. It has its hard days which many people will find difficult to believe. It’s not as easy as everyone thinks and it can be very stressful but I’m so happy to be there and really enjoy it. I’d love to have my own business one day.
2. My favourite movie genre is horror. I could watch them all day. I don’t know why I like them so much as I’d crap myself if I was in most of the characters situations and I’m rubbish around lots of blood.
3. I’m a strict vegetarian and have been for over 2 years now.
4. I have 16 tattoos all over my body, some small and some big. I plan to get a full sleeve eventually as I have a half sleeve at the moment. Most of them are animals or nature related.
5. I’m a house music enthusiast, its my favourite style of music. I love a beat I can dance to.
6. Me and my husband will have been together for 6 years this year! We got together when I was 18 and he was 19.
7. I went to Nottingham Trent University and studied Bsc Wildlife Conservation, I achieved a 2:1.
8. My favourite YouTube Beauty Vloggers are NikkieTutorials, MannyMua and Belle Jorden. My favourite Instagram MUA accounts are Stacey MacDonald, Plouise and mmmmitchell
9. My all time favourite TV show is Stranger Things. Dustin is my fav
10. Growing up I always wanted work in veterinary . Although that didn’t work out as when I sat in on an operation during college work experience, I nearly fainted. I’ve known ever since I could talk though that I’ve wanted to work with animals.
11. I decided to start blogging because I adore makeup and love fashion. I’m always watching makeup tutorials and looking at what the upcoming fashion trends are. It’s a huge interest however if I’m completely honest, I never really seem to have the money to practice the fashion side of it and where you probably have to buy new clothes constantly.
11 Questions I’ve Been Asked
1. What is your favourite season?
Autumn! I love all the pretty colours of the leaves, that it’s still relatively warm and that Halloween, which I absolutely love, is in this season
2. What is your favourite piece of clothing that you own?
I have two. Firstly, my Nans chunky knit cardigan that my Grandad gave to me after she’d passed away. I wear it around the flat all the time, it’s so cosy and it just reminds me of her a lot. Secondly, I love my skinny wax coated high waisted jeans, definitely a wardrobe staple! (You can see my post on them here)
3. What is your go-to lipstick?
I love mauve – toned nude lipsticks. I do various different types of eye looks and I feel like this colour goes with pretty much any look.
4. What is your favourite hairstyle to do on the run if you’re late for something?
I usually have a messy bun as I just throw my hair up and pull it out a bit. I prefer the messy look anyway when it comes to having my hair up
5. Night owl or morning person?
I am most definitely not a morning person! I would say I’m a night owl as I go to bed at about 12-1pm every night.
6. Do you have any pets?
I have a Jack Russell called Archie, I call him my fur baby. I absolutely adore him and couldn’t imagine my life without him. I also have 2 corn snakes called Marty and Cersei and a Goldfish called Comet.
7. What is your favourite throwback song?
I wouldn’t say I have a favourite but me and my bestfriend love Fergie ft Ludacris – Glamorous and go crazy whenever we hear it. We know pretty much all the words to it.
8. When did you start blogging?
I’m still a newbie to blogging to be honest! I started about the middle of November so I’ve only been doing it about 2 months. I’m loving it!
9. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
This is such a hard question hahaha. My Favourite ice cream is Ben & Jerrys Karamel Sutra but I’d say my favourite ice cream flavour is mint chocolate (I know that makes no sense as they’re completely different)
10. What is your favourite photo that you have on your phone?
My favourite photo on my phone is my screensaver which is me and my husband on our wedding day with our family and friends throwing confetti on us after we’d tied the knot. This was such a magical moment and I love looking at the photo every day.
11. What is your hair type, straight or curly?
I have dead straight hair which I used to hate as I felt like it made my hair look so flat. Now I just embrace it. I’ve always backcombed the top anyway.
11 Bloggers I Nominate!
11 Questions I’d Like These Bloggers to Answer
1. How long have you been blogging for and what made you start?
2. What’s your favourite movie?
3. If you had to live off one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What’s your favourite makeup product?
5. What is your dream job?
6. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
8. Favourite holiday destination? or if you’ve never been on holiday, where would you like to go the most?
9. Do you have any bad habits?
10. What’s your favourite thing to wear?
11. What’s your idea of a perfect weekend?
Thank you again for my nomination! I hope you all have fun doing this, I know I did